Merging the fundamentals of Alentejo architecture tradition with contemporary functionality, form and style.
- Merging the fundamentals of Alentejo architecture tradition with contemporary functionality, form and style.
- Whitewashed stucco surfaces.
- All the floors are covered by micro-coating composed of high-performance cement, mixed with polymers, ultra-fine aggregates, additives and natural color pigment - a unique, elegant, and clean surface without visual interruptions nor joins giving your home its own authenticity and style.
- White hardwood painted skirtings.
- White slanted ceiling.
- Oak Wood high security multi-point locking entrance door with four horizontal feature grooves.
- There is a great balance between the materials that run throughout the spaces - a clean, bright microcement floor contrasts with the oak wood panel that fills a floor to ceiling single wall in each room. The remaining white-painted walls and ceiling contribute to a calm atmosphere, full of natural light.
- The living/dining rooms have been modelled to maximize space and light, showcase the superb views, encourage socializing and promote rest.
- Built-in wood burning fireplace.
- Porcelanosa luxury kitchen, lined with oak wood panels, full of storage.
- The doors (2.5cm thick) in oak slats is 2cm higher than the carcase and the protrusion allows for gripping and opening the door by means of a 2cm groove made in the worktop.
- Kitchen island.
- White Quartz stone worktop with sink and drainer in the same material.
- Contemporary single lever chrome kitchen tap.
- Bosch integrated tall fridge/freezer.
- Bosch integrated stainless steel fan assisted multi-function oven.
- Bosch touch Select Induction hob (U-Bevel).
- Bosch built-in Canopy cooker hood in stainless steel.
- Bosch integrated multi-function dishwasher.
- Bosch integrated washing machine.
- Led rail built into the upper cabinets
- TV socket.
- Intercom service, intruder and smoke alarms.
- Personal emergency alarm system next to the bed and in the bathroom.
- Data outlet socket.
- Telephone outlet point.
- There is plenty of storage throughout the house, in built-in closets with slatted oak wood doors. – entrance area; living room, both bedrooms.
- Both bathrooms have wooden suspended furniture with ceramic sinks on the top.
- Walk-in large shower, with Thermostatically controlled rain shower and Separate hand-held shower.
- Contemporary white WC with soft close seat.
- White ladder style heated towel rail.
- Shaver and hair-dryer socket.
- Ventilation system.
- Central heating.
- Air conditioning system.
- The walls are lined with white handcrafted mosaics.
Choose your plot from the following list
|VILLAS ||Plot Area (m2) ||Gross Area (m2) ||Useful Area (m2) ||Covered Terraces Area (m2) ||Presales |
|2 ||510 ||135,62 ||110,99 ||26,37 ||CHOOSE |
|8 ||510 ||135,62 ||110,99 ||26,37 ||CHOOSE |
|10 ||510 ||135,62 ||110,99 ||26,37 ||CHOOSE |
|16 ||510 ||135,62 ||110,99 ||26,37 ||CHOOSE |
|20 ||510 ||135,62 ||110,99 ||26,37 ||CHOOSE |
|22 ||510 ||135,62 ||110,99 ||26,37 ||CHOOSE |
|27 ||510 ||135,62 ||110,99 ||26,37 ||CHOOSE |
|30 ||510 ||135,62 ||110,99 ||26,37 ||CHOOSE |
|35 ||510 ||135,62 ||110,99 ||26,37 ||CHOOSE |
|40 ||510 ||135,62 ||110,99 ||26,37 ||CHOOSE |